20.7.14

We Are Golden (Reminiscing: Marés Vivas)




This weekend, for the second time we missed our Marés Vivas Festival, in Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto.
And for the second time... oh, boy, how I reminisce! ;)
This festival is close to my heart beause I went every year with my sister and friends, it's by the river Douro, and has a familiar atmosphere to us.
That "close to my heart" feeling gained a whole new meaning since I met my other half there! ;)


Este fim-de-semana, pela segunda vez perdemos o nosso Festival Marés Vivas, em V.N. de Gaia.
E pela segunda vez... caramba, tantas recordações aparecem!
Este festival é particularmente especial para mim porque ia todos os anos com a minha irmã e amigos, é ao lado do rio Douro, e tem um ambiente familiar para nós.
Esse sentimento especial ganhou todo um novo significado, desde que conheci lá a minha cara-metade! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment